MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Thursday, December 30, 2010

December rundown

We were so busy over the holidays I thought I'd just do a little summary of our pre-Christmas activities....
Shopping
Christmas shopping is so interesting with a child, isn't it? I never really got much done but we had fun. And one day I treated us to a peppermint chocolate chip shake from Chick-Fil-A.
(Truth be told, the shake was for me. But I'm lactose intolerant and couldn't have a whole one so I needed someone to share it with. It'll be our little secret)


Baking


Took the kids to see my dad and step-mom at their church Christmas play


I took Jordis to a party with my step-dad's family

(Before we went)

(With my mom)

(Learning to line dance with my step-dad)


I also went to a Christmas brunch at my mom's, lunch with my mom and shopping at The Morgan House, Jason's work party, and a progressive dinner in our neighborhood, none of which I have pictures of. Tis the season!

No comments: