MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fair Time

Our county fair was last month, so of course we had to go. We prefer to go in the evening, but Jordis' squad had to cheer so we figured as long as we were paying to get in we might as well stick around. We had to get there early so the girls could get their shoe poms, face tattoos, hair glitter.....you know, important stuff.


Like how none of them are doing remotely the same thing and Jordis is looking around to see what comes next? I love it!



We ate lunch after the cheering and the kids always love getting shaved ice. It was a great day for it.



Then the kids rode rides.



I couldn't believe Jordis got on this thing. She saw her cheerleading friends on it and decided she wanted to go, so one of the girls' dad's got back on it with them. I love the little hand-holding chain they had going on.







I told Jason he better keep treating me right or I might leave him for this sexy guy.



On the way out we stopped to look at the animals and we were just in time for the turkey costume contest. Yes, I'm serious.



Welcome to Delaware, y'all!



No comments: