MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Heart Day

They say that Valentine's Day is overrated, or a Hallmark Holiday, but I love any reason to turn an ordinary day into a celebration.  Especially with little ones in the house.  Jordis was dressing for the holiday a few days in advance.

I was pretty excited that my Valentine's treats for bible study turned out exactly like they looked in the picture.  That rarely happens.
I also got a box of chocolates from my secret sister.  Yum!
Jordis and Xander each brought home a ton of cards and goodies from their classmates.
We ended the day with breakfast for dinner (and a picture that for some reason keeps showing up sideways even though it's upright in my computer...grrrrrr).

Hope you had a fantastic Valentine's Day, too!

No comments: