MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Thursday, November 25, 2010

So behind!

Getting ready to put up Christmas decorations this weekend and still haven't posted any Halloween photos. So here you are.....


Wasn't in the mood to carve this year, so we painted our pumpkins instead. I'm such a good mom that I took a picture of my own pumpkin, and not of my kids'. (I'm an only child, remember. Sometimes I forget about other people.) And no, I had no idea there was a dried stream of liquid on my wall. I'm sure someone did that when we weren't looking.


These were the cat cookies we made for Xander's teachers (and for us, too).



Here are the trick-or-treaters



Jordis and her friend Megan



The kids are big enough now that we have this down to a science, so it was a quick night. And they're already talking about costumes for next year.

No comments: