1. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast before heading out to story time at the nursing home, and they had donut holes there for everyone. Yea!
2. The checkout lines at Aldi were really long and the lady in front of me let us go ahead of her because she had a full cart and I only had about 8 or 9 items.
3. I returned something at Target without being treated like a criminal. (This is a HUGE deal. I never shop at Target because they have always had such a difficult return policy).
5. When I told Jordis I only had two coins to put in the wishing well at Whole Foods, the gentleman next to us reached into his pocket and gave her 8 pennies.
I didn't hear anyone talk about Charlie Sheen today. Okay, crap, scratch that one. I made it until 10:45 without hearing anyone talk about Charlie Sheen today.
8. Xander hasn't been written up at school this week.
9. We got gas for $3.66/gallon when most places we saw today were up to $3.89/gallon. Score!
10. I got invited to my neighbor's for coffee and adult conversation tomorrow morning.
How have you been blessed lately?