MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I need a plan

It appears as though Thursday is the last day of school. That's two days from now. We've all been counting down the days. For different reasons, of course. :-)

I've known this day was coming for a while now, so I've had ample time to make a plan for filling our summer days with things besides TV, Wii and screaming children who like to fight all day.

I've done a LOT of research about crafts, events and local happenings in my community.



And this is the plan I've come up with.



I think it's going to be a long summer.

1 comment:

The Chiasson Family said...

Ha!ha! well Maddie and Alex has been home for 2 weeks now and they are already driving me crazy!! Maddie started Nicholls camp this week and she goes for a 1/2 day and then she is home the other 1/2 and her and Alex fight the whole time!! I was so ready for school to end so we had a break from homework and studying and now if these kids don't start to get along I will be ready for school to start up again (LOL) I hope you have better luck then me with your kiddos over the summer!!