MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Friday, April 6, 2012

It's that time

Spring is officially here, although the way the weather has been lately you'd think it's arrival had preceded the real date. My hyacinths came up two weeks ago and my neighbor, Dena, split some of her daffodils and I added those to my collection. Actually, the kids did it for me. I was so impressed.
The kids have also been enjoying some time outside, which I love.  The winter's are usually long with them cooped up in the house.
And Jason's time off from shoulder surgery has come to an end, so we've been enjoying as much time with him as possible.
As well as enjoying some beautiful days.

Hope you're enjoying your Spring, too!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This weather has been insane. Doesn't feel like we had a winter. Crazy. I could handle that every year! : ) Makes such a difference when you have little ones at home. Glad you and the kids got to enjoy precious time with Jason.