MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rolling in to April

On April 1st we got invited to a birthday party for one of Jordis' friends from church.  It was at the skating rink that we had actually considered renting out for our own kids to have a joint birthday party, but we ended up skipping big celebrations for them this year.  The kids were pretty excited about going.  Then they got skates on.  Xander had on roller skates and Jordis roller blades, but neither was successful, so Xander quit skating and Jordis switched to the skates that go on over your shoes.


I think I had more fun skating than either of the kids, even though it wasn't nearly as easy as I remember it being when I was younger.

This is my friend Becky, the birthday girl's mom.  Sadly, we were both wearing roller skates and still look really short.
I'm not sure what this was about but I like when both of my boys are laughing together.

So handsome!

No comments: