MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let's go fly a kite!

Xander has a Diego kite he got a few years ago, and we feel bad that he always asks to fly it at inopportune times. But the other day he asked and it was perfect outside....a nice constant breeze, but not too windy.


Jason got it started for him and he was so excited. Aren't my boys so cute? It warms my heart to watch them have fun together.


He tried to guide the kite himself, but it didn't go so well. Thankfully he had a good attitude about it.


The little guy next door came to play on our swing set and he liked the kite, too.


Even Jordis took a turn.


Such a nice night at home, just enjoying the evening as a family.


1 comment:

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

I saw that kite the other day from my backyard. Looks like such a fun time!