MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We've been very busy here celebrating Valentine's Day. We made cards....



....and read books. I loved the book on the left, it was darling.


I'm one of the party planners for Xander's class so Jordis and I attended his kindergarten party at school, too.


Poor Jordis felt so left out, even though she got to make the craft and have snack. You can tell by her face in all the pictures that she was longing for a bag of Valentine cards to open like Xander and the rest of his friends.



Here's Xander with his friends Madison and Brayden.


Today the kids got to open a few presents and they had movie night with Dad while I got to do some shopping by myself.




This is what Jason and I got for Valentine's Day. I never realized how poorly our other vacuum was working until we tried this one out today.


Next up: Mardi Gras! I've got lots of work to do in the next two days.

No comments: