MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend in Tennessee

Xander was out of school and Jason had scheduled vacation time, so we decided to spend Easter in Tennessee with Jason's brother and his family. We jokingly invited ourselves and then they said they had a 3-day weekend and how great it would be to get together, so we put the plan in motion. With the exception of some rain on Saturday morning, the whole weekend was gorgeous and we spent most of it outside. We also ate. We ate a LOT. I ate so much meat I thought I might turn in to a carnivore. But it was tasty.

Saturday was fishing day. Jason and Jeremy headed out for some brotherly bonding in the morning. Sarah and I packed up the kids and a picnic and went to join them after the rain. Xander gave up on the fishing after not catching anything in the first five minutes, and poor Dominic slept the whole time because he had a fever. So the girls fished with their daddies, and Sarah and I played photographer. Then Uncle/Parrain Jeremy took the kids out for rides in his boat.

I took over 100 pictures that day so I tried to pick just a few. There were so many good ones to choose from.










No comments: