MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Goodbye cyber friends

My computer is going to the shop today. It's had no sound for a few months now and has a few other minor issues, so I need to take it in before the warranty expires. I can't stand to be without it so I decided to wait and take it when we were going to be out of town. So, off it will go this afternoon, and hopefully it will be ready when we get back.

Xander had a fun first week of school. He still likes going, and today he was very proud to be taking Halloween gifts to his bus driver, teacher, and teacher's assistant.


Tomorrow night is trick or treat. I won't be able to post pictures, but I have one of the kids in their costumes from when we took them to the city's Halloween party Saturday night.


It's been a busy week. I'm off to do what every person does after some kind of success.....I'm going to Disney World!

No comments: