MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Friday, July 3, 2009

How Could I Forget?

In my posting about last week I didn't mention we watched a LOT of baseball. LSU baseball, that is. They won the College World Series!


Apparently it doesn't matter which sport you watch, but LSU has a knack for taking things to the last minute. I get enough of this from Ohio State during football season, but I guess LSU likes to keep up the excitement all year long. Poor Jason had to keep leaving for work part way through the games, so I would send him text messages with important updates. Anyway, since Ohio State was not involved I happily cheered for the Tigers, became familiar with the roster, and I think I may have even shed a tear when they won the series.

Or when Mikie Mahtook got that great RBI double in the 6th inning of game 3.

Or when Coach Mainieri hugged his dad after the final game.

Maybe.

I was all alone and there are no witnesses, so you can believe me or not. But here are a few of my favorite moments from the series.



Geaux Tigers!

No comments: